Monday, August 29, 2016

Steven Universe review



I started watching this show after getting a recommendation from a friend.
It was one of those animations I was meaning to watch so I didn't really mind and I ended up quite liking it.
I like it much more than adventure time. It really has the right amount of seriousness with lightheartedness with some nice morals to share.
The story is simply about a group called the 'crystal gems' fighting... things... to save the earth from destruction. The main character is this boy named Steven who is a part of this group and he has some interesting back story including the fact that he was created from another gem 'Rose' who seemed to have been higher up in the hierarchy that was pretty much an idol towards all the crystal gems.
I really like how the show displays a range of emotions, relationships and values and how people deal with issues in a positive manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment